Laura Bryna made her 4th of July as patriotic as anyone can by flying to the other side of the world and entertaining the troops on a USO Tour. Traveling to Kosovo, Djibouti and many other bases to show our military how much we love and miss them, Laura, performed with others including Cassadee Pope, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, Toni Trucks, Anjelah Johnson, Mayim Bialik, and Miss America, Nia Franklin. “So honored to be with this amazing group as we show our appreciation to our service members and their families” say Bryna about the trip.
- The Sports Guys talk with Laura Bryna
- “Stars are Falling” Lands at #2 on the UK Commercial Pop Chart
- Laura Bryna Visits with Fox 17 Rock & Review
- Laura Bryna Making Waves Across The Pond With “Stars Are Falling” | What’s In-Store Music
- Country Music Star Laura Bryna Talks About Music, Life and Lockdown