Laura Bryna made her 4th of July as patriotic as anyone can by flying to the other side of the world and entertaining the troops on a USO Tour. Traveling to Kosovo, Djibouti and many other bases to show our military how much we love and miss them, Laura, performed with others including Cassadee Pope, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, Toni Trucks, Anjelah Johnson, Mayim Bialik, and Miss America, Nia Franklin. “So honored to be with this amazing group as we show our appreciation to our service members and their families” say Bryna about the trip.
- “Sweet Revenge” Jumps to 39 with a bullet at only 2nd week on the Billboard Dance Chart
- Laura Bryna’s “Sweet Revenge” Continues to Climb the Mediabase Charts
- Laura Bryna Hits the Digital Dance Floor with Sweet Revenge
- Laura Bryna has MORE “Sweet Revenge” on Fox 5 Las Vegas
- LAURA BRYNA RELEASES FIERY VISUAL FOR SINGLE, “SWEET REVENGE”