Laura Bryna made her 4th of July as patriotic as anyone can by flying to the other side of the world and entertaining the troops on a USO Tour. Traveling to Kosovo, Djibouti and many other bases to show our military how much we love and miss them, Laura, performed with others including Cassadee Pope, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, Toni Trucks, Anjelah Johnson, Mayim Bialik, and Miss America, Nia Franklin. “So honored to be with this amazing group as we show our appreciation to our service members and their families” say Bryna about the trip.
- EXCLUSIVE | Laura Bryna: The genre-hopping triple-threat performer with tons of talent, sass, and verve | MEAWW
- Billboard Music Top Ten Artist Laura Bryna Interviewed on “Two For the Show” Monday, December 16th @ 2PM PT
- Laura Bryna Releases Christmas Single, ‘Santa Baby’ | HYPE Magazine
- Laura Bryna Releases ‘Santa Baby’ | Vulkan Magazine
- “Sweet Revenge” Jumps to 39 with a bullet at only 2nd week on the Billboard Dance Chart