Laura Bryna made her 4th of July as patriotic as anyone can by flying to the other side of the world and entertaining the troops on a USO Tour. Traveling to Kosovo, Djibouti and many other bases to show our military how much we love and miss them, Laura, performed with others including Cassadee Pope, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, Toni Trucks, Anjelah Johnson, Mayim Bialik, and Miss America, Nia Franklin. “So honored to be with this amazing group as we show our appreciation to our service members and their families” say Bryna about the trip.
- Laura Bryna Roaring Up the UK Music Charts! | Entertainment World
- Killing It With Kindness With Laura Bryna | Entrepreneur
- Laura Bryna Brings Pop Charting Song “The Way That It Was” to the U.S.
- Laura Bryna Talks Topping Billboard Charts and Going Viral | Modern Professional
- Country Singer Laura Bryna is now Tik-Tok Famous | California Life HD